<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Thursday, March 20, 2008

hamburgers


"You shoulda gone to China. You know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events."
- Juno



Oh man JUNO is like the nicest movie. It's so cool!!! I'm madly in love with the hamburger phone.

Quote 1-
Paulie: I still have your underwear.
Juno: I still have your virginity.
Paulie: Would you shut up?

Quote 2-
Juno: If I could just have the thing and give it to you now, I totally would, but I'm guessing it looks probably like a sea-monkey right now and we should let it get a little cuter.
Vanessa: That's great.
Mark: Keep it in the oven.

Quote 3-
Vanessa: What's wrong? Why are you crying?
Juno: I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to fine home furnishing.

Quote 4-
Juno: I'm pregnant.
Leah: What? Honest to blog?
Juno: Yeah. Yeah, it's Bleekers.
Leah: It's probably just a food baby. Did you have a big lunch?
Juno: No, this is not a food baby all right? I've taken like three pregnancy tests, and I'm forshizz up the spout.
Leah: How did you even generate enough pee for three pregnancy tests? That's amazing...
Juno: I don't know, I drank like, ten tons of Sunny D... Anyway dude, I'm telling you I'm pregnant and you're acting shockingly cavalier.

Quote 5-
Juno: You're like... the coolest person I've ever met and you don't even have to try.
Paulie: I try really hard actually.

hahaha hilarious. lovvvvvvvvvvve it so much.

and Ellen Page-the-gorgeous is TH LOVE♥ She's like cute and cool and chio at the same time? Of course, she's damn talented, she got nominated for an Oscar.


hot


hot

I'm starting to get used to left alignment and the nice new font. It's a good change I can say. I use Georgia for all my essays because I WILL bother looking at it and reading it again

Right. School is okay, y'know, the normal so-so stuff as usual. The Lit test yesterday was a murderer, I'm going to failllllll v badly.

But lunch lightened everything up(:







So fun, Love them!

Urgh the taxi fares nowadays are revoltingly exorbitant. Just one trip to Bedok costs slightly less than $20. (plus there's this small running meter that adds on every small dist or smth!) 20 bucks!!!? Damn it, I rather get a top!

Okay I started researching on tertiary education schools and I feel so fortunate that I'm not in some IP school like my younger sis. I need a choice! IP leaves you with NO choice because they all get into the IP-ed JC, or for my sis, it's in the same school just that they have Year 1 to Year 6.

Have I mentioned? My sis is in River Valley High(: I hope she likes it there, well she got some gd friends alr so I guess everything's settled down more or less. I'm so so so jealous, 'cause she's in DANCE! Ahh this is so unfair. But I heard that to get into Dance, you need to pass some really competitive auditions so I'm quite proud of her? hahah. I want to watch her dance one day(:

Kelly, I need to dance soon. I think I'm rusty already. Are the Sunday mornings for real???

Shit, I think I forgot the leggy movement stuff a bit. This is so freaky. It feels and looks weird when I do it. Or maybe I need shoes on? I think I need a full length mirror!
):

Aye I'm feeling the studying urge now. Woa hard to come by.

P/S.
  • 应用文 test(learn format)
  • Practise leggy movement stuff
  • Speak even more proper Chinese